This Experience Includes:
- Ocean View Stateroom for (2) on a 4- to 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Celebrity Cruises
- Priority Tender/Disembarkation
- Onboard Ship Tour
Celebrity Cruises are designed for discerning cruisers, with modern, sophisticated environments, impeccable service, enriching and inspiring onboard programs and world-class cuisine. Enjoy “Celebrity Life”, the ultimate in premium cruising!
Enjoy an Ocean View stateroom for (2) for a (4-, 5- or 7-night) Caribbean cruise from the following embarkation ports: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or San Juan (Puerto Rico). Your Ocean View stateroom guarantees two lower beds convertible to queen size, private bath, window and sitting area. Some staterooms may include a sofa bed.
Choose from the following current sailings (at time of printing*):
7-night Caribbean cruise onboard Celebrity Summit, or the new Celebrity Solstice or Celebrity Eclipse
4- or 5-night Caribbean cruise onboard Celebrity Century or Celebrity Millennium
Depending on which cruise itinerary you choose, your Caribbean destination ports may include: Key West-FL, Cozumel or Puerto Costa Maya-Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, St. Croix, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grenada, Antigua, Dominica, Tobago, Honduras, and/or Barbados.
Celebrity's brand NEW "Solstice Class of Ships" offers brand-defining, industry-first features, including a half-acre Lawn Club with real, growing grass; a glass-blowing show and studio developed and presented in collaboration with The Corning Museum of Glass; 10 unrivaled dining venues; and widely varied entertainment, including spectacular new shows in partnership with Poet Theatricals. And, the intangible attribute found on every Celebrity ship - extraordinary service - Celebrity's "Solstice Class of Ships", is the perfect manifestation of what the Celebrity brand is all about.
As an added benefit to purchasing this package, you and your guest will receive the following VIP privileges:
- Priority tender and disembarkation services.
- One night seating at the Captain’s Table or with the Officers’ Table, subject to availability.
- Special onboard Bridge Tour (tour the command control center and navigation center) or a Galley Tour (marvel at the size and efficiency of the galley where all meals are prepared), subject to availability.
- Invitation to Captain’s Club party where you will enjoy served beverages and casual entertainment.
Celebrity is the “world's highest-rated premium cruise brand” and caters cruises toward an adult experience, although an exceptional program for children is available. The guests-to-space ratio is superior over other cruise brands, as well as having a 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio. It's no wonder that Celebrity guests and the travel press, such as Condé Nast Traveler, consistently rate Celebrity ships among the finest in the world.
- Celebrity Cruises has been ranked #1 BEST IN THE WORLD CRUISES for the "Mega-Ship" Category by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards.
- Noted for four of the top 10 "Top Cruise Ships in the World", specifically with all four Millennium Class ships voted in the top five, in the Large-Ship category as voted by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler
- Cruise line with the Highest Customer Satisfaction among ships with capacity of 1,100+ guests - TravelAge West magazine
Cruise certificate is based on double occupancy and is inclusive of cruise fare, non-discountable fees and taxes or any applicable fuel supplemental charges. Gratuities are not included. Your cruise includes all meals (except specialty restaurants), on-board entertainment, state-of-the-art fitness center and multiple destination choices from embarkation ports in North America and Puerto Rico. Dining options include open seating for breakfast and lunch; casual dinner in the Oceanview Cafe, two sittings for dinner in the main restaurant and specialty restaurant dining options.
These Superior Class certificates have no expiration date. You also have flexibility to book your cruise at anytime from months in advance, to just weeks prior. Certificates can be upgraded or applied to different sailings at time of redemption.
Blackout dates: Last two weeks of December (Christmas/New Year’s sailings).
*NOTE: Itineraries, embarkation and destination ports, and ships are subject to change.
Purchaser must be age 21 or over. This certificate is only valid to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico). This certificate is not valid for sale to customers located in Quebec, Canada.
Travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost stolen or destroyed. All packages are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Suggested retail value is calculated using tariff cruise rates. Ground transportation is not included.